Thursday, May 16, 2013

caution: severe zipper damage

i rode the bike to work today. when i ride i wear my draggin' jeans, bike jeans with kevlar padding as added protection. i carry pants for work with me and when i get to the office i change.

it was during the change process this morning when things went terribly, horribly wrong. somehow my zipper self-destructed and i was faced with a dilemma. i decided that i really had no option other than to put my draggin' jeans back on and sweat profusely for 1.5 hours until the stores opened.

it was one hell of a start to my work day i will not lie. i suppose the upside is that i got a good deal on a new pair of pants and i was really only out of the office for .5 hour on my shopping expedition.

in other news i simply could not concentrate today to save my life and i have only put in a lowly 80 words. i hang my head in shame.

maybe tomorrow

No comments: