Wednesday, May 15, 2013

scotty we need more power!!

well i almost had to compose this blog post entirely on my cell phone. almost an hour ago we suddenly experienced a full brown out. even though the power loss was a momentary dip and everything came immediately back on my computer went a little nutso. i could not get the internet back up no matter how many times i rebooted my modem. but i am happy to report that i was finally successful.

as far as writing days go, today was one of the better ones that i have had in a while. i was able to add 320 words. that coupled with the fact that i am still very pleased how well the current scene is progressing. go me!

oh and stay tuned. my father was already complaining to me today about 'de dayamm skwirrel dem,' so i predict there will be more fun and frivolity as my father does battle with the neighbourhood rodents. and why am i suddenly thinking about the bill murray character in "caddy shack"?

No comments: