Thursday, May 02, 2013

thirty days hath may??

well actually that isn't true at all but once again it is challenge time!

i have let my basketball story stall out for far too long. it really has been difficult to move forward while i seemingly wait in vain for a response from either of the two basketball 'experts'. but it is really important to me to finish this thing and to that end 'the bloke' and i have embarked on yet another 30-day challenge. so i dug out the story, scraped off the moth balls and added a respectable 460 words.

i also have another challenge of sorts on the go. this one involves digital photography. 'the poorboi' and i will be taking our respective nikon's out into the universe and snapping pixels at will. well only if will is doing something really interesting. it occurs to me that i should go to the camera store and pick up a new camera bag. if i got a backpack style bag it would be easier to take the nikon with me when i went out with elektra.*

so looks like things are going to be busy in here again for the next little while. go me!

* the name of my '06 ninja

No comments: